Monday, February 21, 2011

SEVEN POUNDS

Even with the infiltrating girl scout cookies.......SEVEN POUNDS....   slowly but surely. Just think what would happen if I super focused....   walked every day..  didn't eat the girl scout cookies (but I can substitute them for healthy foods as long as I keep within my weight watcher points... and Thin Mints have the least amount of points.of all the Girl Scout Cookies)...)  hee hee
You know, I thought I had left the Girl Scout Cookies in my desk drawer at work...   so I would be safe...
I get home and open the fridge and guess what is staring at me from the center rack....  THIN MINT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES  that someone had given my mother. Did they have to put them right in the front middle of the fridge?????

Okay enough already about the cookies. I have to get over it. There will be a point in the near future when our Food Bank will receive Lots and Lots of those Girl scout cookies to distribute to agencies and
other folks. Of course we who work here cannot grab and gobble them but they will be staring at us, driving us to hunt down girl scout selling them at our neighborhood grocery stores...hee hee...
OR maybe they will act as a catalyst to propell me away from them faster as I race towards the Government Commodities racks in the back of the warehouse... then I can race all the way around the tip of the warehouse up the front aisle past the freezers and again quickly past the towers of boxed girl scout cookies...
Maybe they should be considered a power food.... it takes power to disengage ones self from them...

Powering out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment