Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Girl Scout Cookies???

Okay whose great idea was it to order girl scout cookies... mint girl scout cookies.. oh yeah that would be me... I thought I was doing myself a favor by ordering JUST ONE BOX,..... NOT..
Well here it sits... delivered today by a 7 ft tall surrogate girl scout who made sure I knew they were here. Thank you Chris...  You're seven foot tall, you don't have to worry about the effects a box of girl
scout cookies have on you... they go straight to your socks...
I on the otherhand , midget girl who has lost 6 lbs on weight watchers because of rigid carefulness and the new POINTS PLUS SYSTEM , now risk gaining it all back just by looking at the dang box..
Okay, I ate two... three...plus crumbs..
I didn't think girl scout cookies were allowed in Feeding America Food Banks...    not the correct nurtritional content..
WHO LET THE GIRL SCOUT THRU THE FRONT DOOR....  oh yeah, her Aunt works in Agency Services...
I put them in my bottom drawer. they smell very lovely....  really..
Hmmmm... I wonder how many points they are....  hmmmm...  well, I have 49 extra points for the week..
oops, I ate another one..
Maybe I'll give them to Jerry Brown in the office down the hall.. he's going on vacation back east... it's cold there... these could warm him up... ya know... mint toasty warmth.. oops..   another..
gotta go....  oh... maybe Stewart our official Guiniea Pig mascott would like them... they are much better than carrots or celery...  oopps.... you know what i just did...

No comments:

Post a Comment