Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Where have I ...

...Where have I been. There is so much that can distract you from goal. Life just throws things at you and you have to keep on track...  That's what I'm doing right now. Tracking my food consumption for Weight Watchers.
I joined on Friday (to all you weight loss leaders, perkiness is not a prerequisite ...realness is. So please get real!)
Saturday, I tried to finish all the housework, Yard work and Mom work so I could concentrate on figuring this Points Plus program out. Never got to it.
Finally, Sunday afternoon I was able to sit down and study it. Points plus...STUDY. I am the kind of person who likes to get all her calories in a row before I embark on losing them. This is a good program and my ability to utilize it will evolve over time as I have more time to embrace it. But I am sloshing foward.
I have also joined the YMCA. I like it because I don't have trainers pestering me to pay for training sessions. They have a great pool. I just have to get brave enough to disrobe and use it.
Brianna our graphics designer extraodinaire is taking dance classes after work. I think that is marvelous. What a great way to tone up . Creative movement. I think that is what I will eventually do when I get my stamina up. If I can figure out how to set up my ipod with cool dance jam stuff I will just dance around the warehouse and my house till then.
Any thoughts on good dance jam music.... I'm an old disco girl...   really....

No comments:

Post a Comment